Become an integral part of your association.
The Black Soccer Membership Association is an Equal Opportunity Employment. Although membership is exclusive in serving the needs of blacks in the soccer industry, the BSMA does not discriminate on behalf of employment. Please see below employment opportunities at the BSMA.
Soccer to Achieve Entrepreneur Instructor
Position Dates: Immediate
Location: Prince George’s County, MD
Seeking an energetic instructor to teach our members in our Soccer to Achieve program. The candidate must have a business background and must be either in college or have graduated college. Reporting to the Soccer Achieve State Director, the ideal candidate will have experience teaching business skill-sets such as finance, ethics, business administration, and other facets to entrepreneurship.
The Entrepreneurship Instructor will assist the State Director by developing a curriculum that gauges progress and correlates soccer to learning entrepreneur skills. They must work well both independently and in a group, maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times, be adept at problem-solving, and manage their own workload with concurrent tasks while keeping their direct supervisor aware of project statuses.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Classroom management skills that include accuracy and class development among students
• Plan, design, and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
• Identify new programming opportunities that generate interest and demonstrate relevance
• Must be proficient in development and maintenance of project plans, budgets, timelines, run-of-show and reports as required for each event
• Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems
• Conduct student evaluations and report to Soccer to Achieve State Director
• Become and remain current with business events
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Current student or have graduated from an accredited 4 year College and University with a degree in Business Administration or Entrepreneurship.
• Self-starter, motivated by aggressive goals, embraces opportunity and loves challenges, resourceful and disciplined
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literate and Microsoft Office proficient
• Must be flexible and willing to work outside of traditional class hours to grade student work.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.